Saturday 17 November 2018

GONE BYE

Someone could pick up my stuff today...everything is destroyed..especially my artworks..my whole vinyl collection is missing..300 pieces at least..music from the 60s until today..collected all of my life..which has been destroyed completely by swiss nazi-trash..i do not see any future for or in this lost country...where justice and order is absent since years..as the hostage is still being held back as well i freely share all informations i have about this case..so everyone can see whats going on here..i will participate at another exhibition next week..it will be one of my last creative appearances in Shitzerland..i hate this land and this population..poo is worth more indeed...reason why you wont meet me there...as i have great ideas for the world..and disgusting dirt-nations like this..fuck you all 1 million times..would describe it in the best way..hope i never have to see any of you assholes ever again..nothing else left to say or show..youre dead to me..vive la revolution..

GO DOWN SWINETZERLAND!


No comments:

Post a Comment