Wednesday 15 August 2018

MAP ERASER

Days have passed and Switzerland/Zurich did not react/cooperate with the present efforts for peace and problem solving - no informations given about the horrific incidents at my home, my friends are still missing and no one ever tried to contact me - the ones who review the case for a while now are called to attack Switzerland/responsible groups with all military forces available - total destruction/pulverization seems inevitable.

DECLARATION OF WAR!

Affolternstrasse 1, 8908 Hedingen Schweiz (apparently people have been killed there due to severe&known abuse of secret forces - not my/our responsibility) everything that belongs to me has to be taken out of this house (2 rooms on the second floor and one on the top floor where my art is - secure evidence) could save my animals but was blackmailed/framed by roommate with rent money who still has my stuff locked up and denies access to it - various threats have been made - complicity with violent boyfriend, involved pedo-police/military forces and corrupted family members - i need urgent support with swiss authorities not working properly and perpetraitors still trying to avoid exposure and punishment - call me on my number and pick me up with a helicopter in the fields close by - everyone who interferes with this rescue mission must be eliminated - im done here all deadlines have passed now and im ready to leave it all behind.

http://www.kapo.zh.ch/internet/sicherheitsdirektion/kapo/de/home.html






No comments:

Post a Comment