Monday 3 September 2018

EVOLUTIONARY

Calling me a squealer when im a evolutionary..another impertinence and missinterpretation by brainless trash..no more money because i have to pay the whole "fun" from my own small rent pocket..not even enough clothings..one pair of pants and shoes since weeks..old and broken equipment..and people keep blaming me when something goes wrong...right..my artworks have been destroyed by indifferent zombies..everything i own has been defiled by dirty hands..privacy a myth..access is still denied..sleeping next to my cats toilet...thats how Switzerland treats their best assets..robbing me of my identity because you dont have one of your own..hate aint the right word rather odium..would i rip their heads off? Holy beast definately..so i better leave this swiss mess behind..ive made enough calls, written enough letters im done with it..makes zero sense to discuss this further..wank over my stuff if it gives you satisfaction you worthless pieces of shit..whatever..i will set something up for this shameful crime country..something needs to be done..big style..im desperately looking for military engineers..need to build some tools for behaviour modification..there will never be peace as long beings treat each other like this..adequate/save homes and beds for all you abusive fuckers!! I wont repeat myself one more time..this is non-negotiable..same rights for everyone is a must..all are called..everyone is chosen..to end this war once and for all..i will be soon on my way..reaching out for more decent shores..i cant work like this..

FUCK YOU SCHWEINZ!



No comments:

Post a Comment