Friday 15 January 2016

LOCATION

I am in the Park Inn Hotel close to the airport Zurich on the first floor and our "government" is propably in the rooms above. Like always. Could be 240. If something happens to me its their responsibility. I never had bombs or weapons and i am not a terrorist. Its them who use me as their front and shield and deliver these suspicious letters to the people when i show up somewhere. Ive seen that happening in various occasions. Clinics, hotels and sure also at all other places i stayed and lived. Whatever is written in there. They are all lies. I have nothing to do with such crime filth. Au contraire. I am a agent who came to end this swiss hole hell shit and as all can see i was very successful. And i will not take the blame for crimes i havent committed. Neither today nor tomorrow. I dont even know or ever talked to them and i dont want to. So how can i be part of something like this. They follow me. Its because they are not human and eat from my joints and spy me with these chips. I recommend heads off. Just like they tried to do with me. Thats why i am very happy to deliver them to where ever you want. Or you pick them up. I just came here to have one night without terror and some peace to sort my files and work on my book. Not less not more. Anyone who tells something else is a liar and a fucking asshole.

FREEDOM FROM SWISS HEAVEN&HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment