Monday 13 November 2017

THE PROPHiT

I'm here to tear down everything around you
And you know what I'm going to replace it with?
Something new
God - the world of God
So take your bread and give it to the poor
What difference does it matter what you own?
You have gold and silver, it's going to rot
And that rot is going to eat away your heart
All of you
There will be a flood and there will be a fire
Everything will be destroyed
But there will be a new ark riding on that fire and I hold the keys
And I open the door, and I decide who goes in and who doesn't
You think God will answer only to you?
He doesn't
God´ s an immortal spirit who belongs to everybody
To the whole world
You think your special?
God is not an Israelite
In the desert the baptists warned us, God is coming
But I'm telling you it's too late
He's already here
I'm here and I'm going to baptize everybody... with fire!
Come with me...
In the name of the prophet
In the name of Jeremiah, the father
In the name of the most holy God...
I call you here!

CJ BOLLAND - THE PROPHET (1997): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukbRAgXZYtU



2 comments:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Watch Chavez Cage of Glory

    ReplyDelete