Wednesday 11 October 2017

PENAL-T.Y

This will be my final public and temporary appeals to the swiss war-crime authorities, involved perpetraitors and the swiss population in general as well as the international/cosmic community:

As I am highly compromised by cannibal-nazi.terrorists I will need a convoy to get the hard evidence out of here which includes certain measures that need to be taken at the destination area - contact me directly for further instructions on codeATwhoever.com. My safeguards are still active which means that detailed reports and documents (including fotos and maps) will be released on this page if I am unable to withhold it. I will assist any country with my expertise who supports the investigations/sanctions against Switzerlands invasive government. I totally plead for the re-introduced black-hole.penalty.

THE UNIVERSE IS STRONGER THAN JESUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment