Tuesday 27 December 2016

DER BEWUSSTE FREIGEIST I

I proudly present the first volume of my e-book series containing a "best of" summary from my blogger history..documenting the awakening, loving and surviving of a true arctivist warrior heart..filled with multidimensional knowledge and tools from various sources..the bright steps which led me on this special path..and protected me until today..dedicated to all the hero forces that contributed to it..and the worlds which it hopefully helps to preserve..may the divine spirit of truth arise from the soul sparks..in the beauty of their self-realization..

Der bewusste Freigeist I (2009-2012)

(Inofficial/uncommercial print versions might be available in the future depending on the requests..)

TO BE CONTINUED..


No comments:

Post a Comment