Friday 15 January 2016

LAST WARNING

If the swiss government and all other involved subjects are interested in a sort of settlement is this their very last chance. My next station is Den Haag and I will not hesitate to report Switzerland as serious terror threat for all nations of this world. The canton Appenzell is deeply involved since the beginning because of the genetic-engineering base inside the mountain Saentis where most of these unnatural terror creatures came from. It's clear that they have committed the worst crimes here and are responsible for almost all that went wrong. They already manipulated my mother again who coincidentally is at Appenzell in holiday right now. She is their hostage like everyone else here and they always try to make me look insane so none of their crimes are for real. They also read my secret blog even if i never gave them the link. So its clear that this comes from the same surveillance, spy and red light religion group like always. Ive seen this old dirty bastards at the church in Wetzikon. I think such cripples should die instead of young and intelligent women. We need immediate action in this country against our total corrupt and illegal crime government. I've seen them close by with their fancy cars and if one of them has something to say they know sure where to find me. Otherwise I will leave the country as soon as possible and drop my charges against Switzerland and all connected departements, churches and people.

FUCK THE SWISS TERROR STATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment