Monday 4 January 2016

FEMA 4 ALL

I guess Switzerland would be a great testing ground for the new world order FEMA camps. We have huge amounts of insane criminals for experimental use. Especially for these FEMA coffins. You could send us some troops and busses. We would fill them within hours. We simply tell these people its a free trip to the FIFA champions league. They obviously believe everything they are told. Total brainwash zombies. We have so much of them here its really worth a taste. Deal is deal i guess (sealed over our heads) and i am more than willing to give them what they want. We have enough useless filth to trade for more precious life. They dont make a difference. Young or old, rich or poor. They just want their fair share. Right. Alien cattle meat. Just like our chicken and cows. Then be it. Who sold who. Does it matter after all. Does anything still make sense in this lost world. I doubt it. Not even the illusionary all day scenery can hide it anymore. And i am so done with playing nice and funny. The game changed. Long time before you realized it. You played yourself. Thinking you are down with me. My goal was always to destroy you. Just like you did with many others before me and would after me if no one stops you. Once and for all. This should be the last time ever that something like this happened to anyone. Never again. Whatever it costs. I go as far as needed. Even to the arctic ice to bring you into the real exile. Before the poles are completly melted. Coming soon. But this has to end. All of you need to go. American FEMA camps sound perfect. They were originally meant for innocent citizens but maybe its just justice to use them for the ones who built them. Who think in their twisted minds that it is necessary to artificially depopulate humanity and repopulate the planet with hybrids and AIs. No thanks. Not a future any of us wants to be part of. We could donate a few tousands of these degenerated creatures. Minimum. They are everywhere here. I closely observed the incidents in this country over a long period of time and i can say that something is more than wrong here and this sure not since yesterday. Meanwhile the situation is really more than out of control and i would appreciate international/cosmic support as Switzerland has one of the highest density of satanists and masons. Thats why it became impossible for me to live here. They will terrorize me everywhere until the day i die. So its my duty to get them out of my way. For the sake of my life and the rest of humanity. If someone gives me the license to kill i would do it. Without hesitation and under full mental control. They cannot touch or hypnotize me. One woman against whole armies of insane and violent psychopaths and i am not allowed to fight back. Zombieland must be a better place indeed. I take all legal weapons i can. We all should.

THE DESTRUCTION OF BABYLON IS MY MISSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment