Thursday 14 January 2016

CAR TERROR

On the first film on 00:45 is a cheep driving on the street which belongs to the suspicious people which names I don't know but who seem to live here on our hill and being part of the conspiracy and blackmail terror going on. If anyone has a tool to make it more visible please do so. They are definately part of this horror show here. Like many of the other car drivers in these scenes. Like the soldiers in the second film on 01:45. I have a smaller and better camera now and will document everything and anyone now who acts suspicious in some way. Those are many to say the least but they all help these insane criminals with their illegal behaviour. They stalk me in my privacy and risk that I am loosing the well sight of my healthy eyes because of these bloody chips. This is torture, bodily harm and extreme assault. I removed almost all of my suspicious devices and if someone is threatening with whatever it must come from them. Just like the rest of this surveillance shit. They must be reported and charged for these crimes. All of them. Except old women and small children.

DOWN WITH THE REST!


No comments:

Post a Comment